G811 Easy-Fit A frame for Grand Pianos
The G811 Easy-Fit A frame for Grand Pianos are popular with schools, theatres and churches as it makes a grand piano easy to position and also helps retain the overall tuning stability of the instrument, as well as protecting the structure of the piano.
Available in Three Sizes Dependent on the size of your Grand Piano:
- Up to 1.6 meters (5' 4")
- 1.6 to 2.3 meters (5' 4" - 7' 6")
- Over 2.3 meters (7' 6")
These frames are simple to fit! Simply lift each leg into the appropriate slot on the frame before tightening up the bolts.
There is no need remove the castors as the frame is specifically designed to house them. Each leg of the grand piano slots into a small compartment within the frame which then in turn has 3 double rubber castors fitted.
Moving a grand piano with an easy-fit A frame is incredibly easy even for one person.
- British built metal Easy-Fit A-Frame for grand pianos with 3 legs
- 3 durable double castors on each leg make the piano very easy to move
- Ideal for a school, theatre or church where the piano is likely to be moved frequently
- An Easy-Fit model with 'cups' - no DIY or modification of the piano required!
Note: Although designed to be very easy to fit, the piano does required lifing into the frame. Pianos are, of course, extremely heavy so care is always recommended!